1. "What credit cards do you accept?"
We accept all Mastercard and Visa cards.
2. "Do you save my credit card information?"
For security reasons, tastecapade.com does not save any credit card details. All credit card details are received and processed by our payment partner (Moneris). All payments on your checkout page are done through SSL connections that encrypt credit card numbers and customer account information so that your data will be protected from any misuse or harm.
3. "Is the website safe to put in my credit card?"
Payments are processed by Moneris which is a PCI DSS certified portal that protects and encrypts your card details for highest security,. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security is also enabled on the site.
4. "In what currency is the payment done?"
We currently charge in USD only
5. "Amount charged by my bank seems higher than it should"
If your bank account is in any currency other than USD please keep in mind that your statement will reflect your bank charges (if any) + exchange rate for any booking. Please contact your bank for more details on paying in other currencies.