- By using Tastecapade.com, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use Tastecapade.com.
- Tastecapade may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Tastecapade.
- Your continued use of Tastecapade.com website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Tastecapade.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Tastecapade.com content requires the prior written permission of Tastecapade.
- You agree to use Tastecapade.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Tastecapade.com.
- Your use of Tastecapade.com is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered.
- You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Tastecapade.
- You represent and warrant that you (a) have not previously been suspended by Tastecapade or otherwise banned from the site; (b) are not a direct competitor of Tastecapade; (c) do not have more than one Tastecapade account at any given time; and (d) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- We grant you permission to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms & Conditions. In accessing or using the site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Tastecapade does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the site at your own risk.
- You need to create an account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Your account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity), create an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
- We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- You can contribute to the site in a number of different ways, including writing reviews, uploading photos, and filling out your public profile.
- We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the site, reformatting it, editing it for clarity and grammar, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us permission to use your Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the site's users and the users of any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
- You alone are responsible for your Content. You assume all risks associated with your Content, including anyone's reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, your Content as described herein. You may not imply that your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Tastecapade.
- You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
- We may remove or reinstate user Content from time to time at our sole discretion. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our content guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your Content.
- Tastecapade and its affiliates may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your Content on the Site and Other Media. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
- All products, tours and services offered on Tastecapade are valid as per the dates displayed at Tastecapade.com. Tastecapade is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be done from the user profile. Users can amend bookings by canceling and booking others, cancellation fees may apply depending on the cancellation policy of the tour.
- Tastecapade does not charge a fee to cancel a booking provided it is done within the time frame of the cancellation policy
- In case the cancelation is done after the permitted cancellation period, no refund will be provided.
- Booking a tour using a Tastecapade promotion code must be done during the time frame indicated for the promotion.
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. . In case of any changes you will be notified. In case of a cancelation by the tour operator, you will be offered a coupon of the amount of the booking you had. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the coupon alternative, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions ·
- Prices listed on Tastecapade.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Tastecapade.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under "Inclusions" on the product pages of Tastecapade.com or Tastecapade-affiliated websites.
Payments & Cancellations
- Tastecapade accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard and Visa.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
1. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
2. Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as TASTECAPADE on the credit or debit card statement.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced.
- Canceling a booking with Tastecapade can result in cancellation fees being applied by Tastecapade, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operator (see your Tastecapade Voucher for specific details). When canceling any booking you will be notified via email of the total cancellation fees.
1. Food experiences Products & Services (food tours and cooking classes)
2. Each operator has a different cancellation period, you could be waived if you cancel 1, 2, or 3 days before. Check your booking for the terms of cancellation.
- The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on Tastecapade.com, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.
- Canada is our company's country of domicile.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in the USD. The details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
- You will receive a personalized Tastecapade Voucher for each tour, event or service booked. In order to access and print your Tastecapade Voucher(s), you will be provided access to a secure webpage on your profile operated by Tastecapade that contains a link to your Tastecapade Voucher(s).
- You must provide the original, authentic Tastecapade Voucher on paper or electronic device to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour or cooking class. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid Tastecapade Voucher.
- For security purposes, when redeeming your Tastecapade Voucher you must present a valid Photo ID and sign the Tastecapade Voucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
- In some cases Tastecapade also requires that you present the credit or debit card used to purchase your tour or ticket at the time of redemption. This helps us to prevent credit-card misuse. You will be advised at checkout whether or not you must present the credit or debit card used for booking. In some cases Tastecapade will waive this requirement, generally to facilitate gift purchases. However this requirement can only be waived by contacting Tastecapade's Customer Care team once your booking has been confirmed, and any changes or amendments will be made at Tastecapade's sole discretion.
- If you make a purchase using a Tastecapade Promo code, Tastecapade requires that you present the Promo code used to purchase your tour at the time of redemption.
- Please note that your Tastecapade Voucher(s) can be confiscated - and immediately canceled without refund - if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on either your credit or debit card or Promo code.
Tastecapade Promo codes
- Tastecapade promo codes can only be redeemed on the Tastecapade.com website.
- Tastecapade Promo Codes are redeemable against any product offered on the Tastecapade.com site.
- Tastecapade Promo code validity is 1 year.
- Tastecapade Promo code remain valid until the entire value has been utilized or the expiry date has passed, subject to relevant local laws. If the value of the items
- you book is greater than your Promo code, you can pay the balance using an acceptable credit or debit card. If the value is less than your Promo code, we'll store the balance in our database for you to use on another occasion. Note that your Promo code, including any unused balance, expires 1 year after the date of issue.
- Tastecapade Promo codes are not redeemable for cash.
- Tastecapade reserves the right to cancel Promo codes obtained fraudulently.
- Tastecapade is not responsible for stolen or lost Promo codes.
Passports, Visas & Insurance
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
- Under no circumstances will Tastecapade or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Tastecapade.com regardless of the form of action.
- Furthermore, Tastecapade and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- Tastecapade's content - including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Tastecapade, Tastecapade.com and/or to a Tastecapade-affiliated website, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- At Tastecapade we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Tastecapade does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on Tastecapade.com or any Tastecapade-affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Tastecapade.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Restrictions on Use
- You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the site;
- use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- We may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site if you misuse the Site. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
- You may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by closing your account and discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the Site. If you close your account, we may continue to display your previously published Content and are under no obligation to remove any of your Content.